Business Loans with
Your business could be suitable for business loan if you:
Provide goods and/or services to businesses
Issue your customers with credit terms.
Want us to manage your credit control
Applying for a Business Loan
Access additional funding to support planned or specific events such as: restructures, MBO, MBI, develop new product lines, or realise your growth and expansion plans, a Cashflow Loan, part of our Asset-Based Lending (ABL) solution, can help you achieve your business ambitions.
If your business is viable, you can get access to funding without the need to provide additional security, allowing you to fund your growth plans and increase your cashflow.
Whatever your business’ funding needs, our dedicated team of Corporate Funding specialists are on hand to support you and meet your individual and complex requirements.
Business Finance have arrangements with all the leading funders so your business will receive the best product.
- Top up funding without the need of security against specific assets
- Funding provided against the strength of your revenues and ability to cover the cost of repayments
- Flexible repayment structure
- Loans typically over 12 to 24 months
- Works in conjunction with an Invoice Finance facility
- Flexible: access to significant capital to support a key event-driven need
- Integrated funding: a bespoke ABL Package that can combine Invoice Finance, Stock, Trade and Asset Finance
- Peace of Mind: No requirement to provide additional security through your stock, assets or invoices
- Support business events: Funding can be used to finance business restructure, MBO, MBI, or seasonal fluctuations
Business Finance helps your business secure funding. Call today on 0161 4643 822
I have been involved with helping businesses and individuals for over 10 years. Predominantly in the restructuring and insolvency sector with requirements for business finance and new company funding.
I set up iBusiness Finance for the sole purpose of helping small companies find alternative ways to fund their businesses, for circumstances that are not always straight forward and favoured by the high street banks.
We try and create more awareness of the alternative funding products on the market, that are available to the everyday business user.
We offer free impartial opinion and guidance on the best options for funding the business dependent on the need.
Jonathan Cooper, Managing Director