Startup Finance with
Your business could be suitable to use startup finance if you:
Provide goods and/or services to businesses
Issue your customers with credit terms.
Want us to manage your credit control
A Simple, Affordable Approach to Business Start Up Finance
Finding the right finance is the most important when looking for business start up finance. Invoice finance enables you to do this by releasing cash tied up in outstanding invoices, giving you an immediate cash injection and an ongoing supply of cash that grows in line with your sales.Whether you are a small start-up business looking for business start up finance or a larger organisation looking for a cash injection to fund expansion plans, as long as you are trading on credit terms within the business to business marketplace you can benefit from invoice finance.
Business Finance have arrangements with all the leading funders so your business will receive the best product.
- We release up to 100% of invoice value within 24 hours
- You get cash against the value of your invoices as they are raised
- The cash you can access grows in line with your sales
- The duration is unlimited on a rolling contract
- We liaise with your customers for payment
- The process can be confidential
- We can offer optional Bad Debt Protection
- You can manage your account with our 24/7 Client Online service
- Speed: access to cash within 24 hours to meet payments or make important purchases
- Control: we manage your credit control and sales ledger management
- Personal: we get to know our clients who value our relationship-based approach and our Service Promise
- Convenience: you can check your funding at any time with our 24/7 Client Online service
- Security: you have the option to protect against customer insolvency with Bad Debt Protection
- Confidentiality: our confidential service means we do not disclose you are using our service
Business Finance helps your business secure funding. Call today on 0161 4643 822
I have been involved with helping businesses and individuals for over 10 years. Predominantly in the restructuring and insolvency sector with requirements for business finance and new company funding.
I set up iBusiness Finance for the sole purpose of helping small companies find alternative ways to fund their businesses, for circumstances that are not always straight forward and favoured by the high street banks.
We try and create more awareness of the alternative funding products on the market, that are available to the everyday business user.
We offer free impartial opinion and guidance on the best options for funding the business dependent on the need.
Jonathan Cooper, Managing Director