Invoice Discounting with
Your business could use invoice discounting if you:
Provide goods and/or services to businesses
Issue your customers with credit terms.
have strong credit management and control
If you find yourself waiting to be paid for the work you’ve done, or need an additional cash injection to help with your growth plans, then Invoice Discounting can be one way to help you manage your cashflow and focus on developing your business.
It is ideal for businesses who face cashflow challenges or want to finance their growth. It can fill the gap between raising customer invoices and getting paid, releasing cash that can help you manage your business’s day-to-day activities or fund its growth.
It also means that you can continue managing your sales ledger, credit control and collecting payments from your customers, unlike Factoring where we manage this process for you.
Business Finance have arrangements with all the leading funders so your business will receive the best product.
Features and Benefits of Invoice Discounting
- Release up to 100% of invoice value within 24 hours
- Get cash against the value of your invoices as they are raised
- The cash you can access grows in line with your sales
- 12 and 24 month contracts or a flexible 30-day notice rolling contract
- Continue to liaise with your customers for payment
- Confidential process
- Optional Bad Debt Protection
- Manage your account 24/7 with our Client Online service
- Safely and quickly share monthly information via our web-based platform.
- Speed: access to cash within 24 hours to meet payments or make important purchases
- Control: you keep the relationship with your customer by managing your own credit control and sales ledger
- Personal: we get to know our clients who value our relationship-based approach and our Service Promise
- Convenience: you can check your funding at any time with our 24/7 Client Online service
- Security: you have the option to protect against customer insolvency with Bad Debt Protection
- Confidentiality: our confidential service means we do not tell your customers that you are using our service
Business Finance helps your business secure funding. Call today on 0161 4643 822
I have been involved with helping businesses and individuals for over 10 years. Predominantly in the restructuring and insolvency sector with requirements for business finance and new company funding.
I set up iBusiness Finance for the sole purpose of helping small companies find alternative ways to fund their businesses, for circumstances that are not always straight forward and favoured by the high street banks.
We try and create more awareness of the alternative funding products on the market, that are available to the everyday business user.
We offer free impartial opinion and guidance on the best options for funding the business dependent on the need.
Jonathan Cooper, Managing Director