Start Factoring with
Your business could be suitable to use Factoring if you:
Provide goods and/or services to businesses
Issue your customers with credit terms.
Want us to manage your credit control
Factoring is certainly an attractive option for small businesses who have got a fully implemented dedicated credit control function and whose time would be best spent on other area of the business rather than chasing customers. Using this type of finance allows you to use the funders dedicated credit control team to collect all the companies outstanding invoices.
Factoring is a great facility for new start up businesses that deal with commercial customers. Cashflow is king of any business and being able to have access to funds on posting invoices give a new start up invaluable funds early on to manage the cashflow.
Business Finance have arrangements with all the leading funders so your business will receive the best product.
- We release up to 100% of invoice value within 24 hours
- You get cash against the value of your invoices as they are raised
- The cash you can access grows in line with your sales
- The duration is unlimited on a rolling contract
- We liaise with your customers for payment
- The process can be confidential
- We can offer optional Bad Debt Protection
- You can manage your account with our 24/7 Client Online service
- Speed: access to cash within 24 hours to meet payments or make important purchases
- Control: we manage your credit control and sales ledger management
- Personal: we get to know our clients who value our relationship-based approach and our Service Promise
- Convenience: you can check your funding at any time with our 24/7 Client Online service
- Security: you have the option to protect against customer insolvency with Bad Debt Protection
- Confidentiality: our confidential service means we do not disclose you are using our service
Business Finance helps your business secure funding. Call today on 0161 4643 822
I have been involved with helping businesses and individuals for over 10 years. Predominantly in the restructuring and insolvency sector with requirements for business finance and new company funding.
I set up iBusiness Finance for the sole purpose of helping small companies find alternative ways to fund their businesses, for circumstances that are not always straight forward and favoured by the high street banks.
We try and create more awareness of the alternative funding products on the market, that are available to the everyday business user.
We offer free impartial opinion and guidance on the best options for funding the business dependent on the need.
Jonathan Cooper, Managing Director